Friday, October 11, 2013

Sick....Meh

I started to feel a little scratch in my throat yesterday afternoon and by bedtime it was a full blown hurt to swallow.  It always starts out on hurting and swollen on my left side and then before i know it my whole throat is closed and I'm on a strictly liquid food diet and bed.  I was up all night because it hurt to swallow no matter how I was laying.

Thankfully throughout the morning I started to feel better, took an emergency, and was feeling ok.  But now that I'm tired and the day is coming to an end its hurting again.  Its to the point where I can feel it in my left ear as well as my throat.

Really hoping I can kick this before it gets worse.  Not sure how life would go here if I got sick! Definitely not the relaxing, tv watching kind of rest that would happen if I were home.  Not with Marely around!


No comments:

Post a Comment