Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One hotel room

In Gora we got hotel room.  It had three small twin beds, two of which we pushed together for Marley, Kelly, and Seth while I got the other one.  I was worried the space would be small and hard to keep Marley happy but I should have been more worried about the lack of sleep I was going to get.  Marley snores!!

He has been sick for at least 2 weeks now with a stuffy/runny nose and a sore throat.  I was tired by the end of the first night and was so happy to crawl into bed.  That was until I heard Marley.  He was snoring and sniffling at the same time.  I figured that once Kelly got into bed and he began nursing he would be quiet long enough for me to at least fall asleep.  Nope.  He can snore, sniffle, and nurse all at the same time!

It was a long three nights! And to make matters worse I caught his cold.  Now I'm sniffling and feeling a tickle in my throat. I was SO happy to come back and sleep in my hole in the wall! haha

Marley and me reading in the hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment