Sunday, November 3, 2013

Internet

It doesn't matter what country I am in or how many times I have connected to the internet previously there is always a problem just waiting to occur.  Kelly and Seth both had the same problem when we first got here and it took a few days but they were able to figure out something.  Of course Kelly and Seth aren't having problems anymore haha

I haven't been able to connect to the internet any of the numerous times I've tried in the last 5 days.  I would try and log in and it would say there was a problem, I'd restart the computer and it would be the same.  Again and again.  Kelly tried to help me by deleting the network from my computer and trying to set up a new profile but that was unsuccessful as well.  Finally after days of no luck I found an Ethernet cord at the house and was able to log in.  I'm afraid to remove the cord and see if wireless is working because I finally got this to work.

Fingers crossed it keeps working!



No comments:

Post a Comment