Saturday, December 7, 2013

Words!

I composed a list of words/phrases that I know!  I'm sure there are some that I'm missing but this is a big chunk of what I've learned these last 3 months!!


acorn donguri
leaf happa
I'm hungry onaka ga suiteimas
snack oyatsu
green midori
red aka
blue ao
yellow kei
orange mika
white shiro
purple murasaki
nice to meet you hajimemashite
good morning ohayou gozaimasu
good afternoon kon'nichiwa
good night ohyasumi nasai
good evening konbanwa
tea ocha
black tea Kocha
thank you arigato gozaimasu
spoon supun
snot hanamizu
kiss kisu
apple appuru
poop unchi
pee oshiko
outside soto

duck camo


where are we going doko ni iku no
I don’t understand wakarimasen
please kdasai
yes hai
no ie
plane shkoki 
train densa
train station densa no eki
bike jitensha
I have a cold Watashi wa kaze desu
I am scared Watashi wa kowai desu
cute Kawaii
water mizu

No comments:

Post a Comment