Friday, December 6, 2013

What I'm Looking Forward To

I am down to my last 2 days in Japan! Its unreal how fast this last week has gone and how excited I am to come home.  I have been thinking about what I am looking forward to about going home and what I will miss.

Looking Forward To:
   - Seeing my family of course
   - Having a room of my own again (no more living/sleeping in the living room)
   - A bed bigger than a hole in the wall,one where my feet are constantly hitting the wall
   - A load of laundry not taking 7 hours
   - A load of laundry that isn't wet and wrinkly
   - Dairy!
   - Relaxing and not constantly having a child around jumping on me
   - Being able to talk to people!
   - Being able to read the signs and understand the announcements made!

Things I'll Miss:
   - Marley
   - The simplicity of life when you can't communicate with people and don't understand anything around you
   - Not tipping at restaurants
   - The weather! Sunny and 60 degrees the first week of December
   - Surprisingly, the bicycle!
   - Having anything you could want a walk or train ride away
   - Udon and fresh sushi
   - Strangely, having a three year old chase me around the room after he has farted yelling "smell my bum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment